Hi!!
I'm glad that more people are aware of 6B's class blog le. AND..... The next paragraph is to Mrs Tay..
Although I might look "very helpful" But, I not so "compassionate" and I'm not really good with words. The only "kind" thing I did to elderly people was to push an old man's wheelchair across the road and giving up my seat on the bus. So, it’s just a coincidence.
Last thing... Now is the second week of school.. Some of you might have some teachers that you "hate" or "like" But, try to like the teacher that you "hate" You must be wondering why I said something like that. It’s because.. My science teacher and DM told my class this "When I studying that time, I had a teacher that I hate. I always at his back curse him to die faster. But now... he still alive and kicking." He said it’s an effect called "reverse psychology" So, try to not hate that teacher as you have to face him/ her for four or five years.
Have fun in your sec sch!
-Angie.