Hi! Hope you all are enjoying your holidays! I have changed the playlist. The song choices this time are Thank You by Westlife, Leavin' by Jessey Mc Cartney, No Stopping Us by Jason Mraz and Its My Life by Bon Jovi. My reason for choosing these four songs are....
Thank You: I think December is a perfect time of the year to think about the people who helped us in anyway and to return the favor by giving that person a call and say "thank you"
Leavin': Maybe now its the time to lock up the wonderful memories that we had in 2009 in our mind and progress to 2010.
No Stopping Us: Nothing is gonna stop us from achieving our dreams?
Its My Life: There is actually not a "good" reason to say why I used this song.... Maybe its nice?
Okay.. Now I really find it hard to find songs ALONE. So, I would like YOU, the blog visitors to recommend some songs to be put up. You can give your suggestions on the c-box. The songs do not really need to have meanings... They can be your favourite song or songs that you think represent something eg. unity....
Nothing to add on le.. Bye!
-Angie